ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The System Administrator will provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) on the general maintenance and day to day operations of ACE Group’s IT Infrastructure.
- The candidate must be familiar with federal information technology and cyber security laws and regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience configuring windows based servers, workstations, laptops, and Android cell phones and at least a familiarity with programming for websites.
- The candidate must be a highly-motivated self-starter capable of working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Perform audit log reviews and support for classified workstations
- Install and test computer-related equipment
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three years of experience performing System Administration tasks
- AA/AS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience working with the following: Sharepoint, Exchange Server, SQL Server, IIS, Website updates, Full disk encryption, System configuration, MS Office tools, Windows 7, 10, Server 2012 R2
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience using the Risk Management Framework for continuous monitoring of classified systems
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- One or more CompTIA Certifications: Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professions (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Three years of experience in the use of software applications to support Engineering for Naval Aviation
- One year of recent and relevant application programming experience in support of Naval Aviation in the following areas: Custom Databases, Microsoft Products and Web-site Development/Maintenance
- Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Periodic Reinvestigation (PR) completed within the last six years
- Diverse career experiences
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.