ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
ACE Group has an immediate opportunity for a customer-site Operations Analyst/M&S Engineer on Naval Aviation acquisition programs located at NAS Patuxent River, MD.
- Develop and conduct analyses of the combat effectiveness and survivability of both current and planned U.S. Navy air systems versus known and emerging threats.
- Work closely with systems and functional engineers to provide a warfighting capability perspective of weapon systems and their impact to operational and engineering requirements.
- Utilize Modeling & Simulation (M&S) knowledge and experience to design, develop and execute simulations that can support complex, dynamic analysis of the Naval Aviation Battlespace.
- Implement and operate integrated Modeling & Simulation (M&S) environments that can produce relevant analytic products that support coherent, defendable decision support briefings and reports.
- Act as the program’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of: M&S development (including VV&A), software tools, M&S workspace architecture, data structures, data visualization and the integration of MS&A within Test and Evaluation (T&E) strategies.
- Execute simulations in multiple, domain relevant software toolsets
- Analyze data and results; create analysis reports
- Research relevant combat system capabilities, characteristics and operational use
- Create end-customer reports and briefings on operational and program impacts of analysis results
- Develop operationally relevant scenarios, Concepts of Employment (CONEMPS), TACSITs, and mission threads
- Deliver and support customer briefings
- Support customer engineering and management processes
- Support VV&A of modeling and simulation applications
- Membership in various Integrated Product Teams and Working Groups
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or related science (or a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in RF applications); Master’s Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related science, preferred.
- 5+ years of operations, effectiveness, or survivability analysis experience
- Experience operating one or more of the following software tools: CST, Benchmark, BRAWLER, ESAMS, JIMM, OPANA, RADGUNS, STK, SUPPRESSOR
- Excellent MATLAB® or MS Excel® skills
- Ability to create compelling, coherent briefing products; excellent technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Active Secret clearance required with ability to obtain a Top-Secret clearance.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.