ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support program execution and systems engineering processes through the design and development of test strategies, TEMPs, test events, data collection and analysis (both during and after the tests), on-site test support, and development of final test reports.
- Work with customer, functional management, project engineering, and program management to plan and support T&E, systems engineering, and integration activities.
- Must possess the ability to rapidly understand new concepts, apply them accurately in an evolving and complex environment, and effectively organize, schedule and coordinate work phases and tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Develop T&E strategies that support program goals and constraints
- Review and evaluate test requirements to ensure completeness of the test program
- Develop Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Develop/review TEMP(s)
- Develop/review test plans to validate system hardware and software products
- Develop/review test scenarios and generate test procedures
- Conduct TRRs as needed
- Assist in the development of engineering technical documentation
- Assist in the development of interim and final reports
- Establish and maintain a program filing system or databases as needed for tracking project T&E status
- Establish and maintain a program filing system or databases for technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications
- Conduct site visits and investigate engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
- Support program management and systems engineering processes and meetings
- BS in a technical field such as engineering, mathematics or physics or equivalent experience. A BS can be substituted with 4 additional years of related experience and an AA or AS degree. Or an additional 8 years of related experience.
- 5 years of technical/management/development/ integration experience with aircraft, weapons, and/or operations with 2 of those years occurring within the last 5 years. Appropriate educational background may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge of DoD systems engineering requirements, TEMP development, design interface requirements and specification development.
- Knowledge and capability in planning, management, budgeting, coordinating technical requirements, and contract requirements.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.