ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
ACE Consulting Group, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to provide acquisition and program management expertise for ACAT 1 DoD Weapon System.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an Integrated Government Schedule (IGS) and associated schedule metrics to include, but not limited to, critical path, driving path, and schedule risk assessment.
- Review and conduct analysis of statements of work, basis of estimates, and CDRLs regarding schedule execution.
- Support development, management, and execution of contracts.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage development and procurement acquisition milestones.
- Provide expert contracting support to include development of Procurement Initiation Documents, Statements of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Support NAVAIR IPTs with analysis of product requirements, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Travel as required to support customer requirements.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience supporting major weapon system development/acquisition is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline.
- Experience developing, maintaining and analyzing project schedules.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Active Secret clearance required with ability to obtain a Top-Secret clearance.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.