REQUISITION ID: EN-8298-2
JOB LOCATION: US-MD-Lexington Park
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: SECRET
ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Pedestal Technician will support the Aircraft Signature & Avionics Measurement (ASAM) Branch at the U.S. Navy Atlantic Test Ranges (ATR) in Patuxent River, MD. The candidate will work in a technically challenging and rewarding environment at a DoD national asset test facility, supporting electronic warfare (EW) and signature measurements.
General Functions include:
- Perform operations, maintenance, and repair of pedestal systems.
- Assist in the development, design, modification and testing of pedestal systems and associated instrumentation.
- Assist RF Engineers/Technicians to perform operations, maintenance, and repair of radar systems, transmitters (solid state and TWT), exciters and receivers, as required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Candidates must be familiar with and demonstrate a basic knowledge of general purpose test equipment to include oscilloscopes, Volt/Ohm meters and power supplies.
- This position requires both laboratory and field work and candidates will often be required to work outdoors, on elevated platforms and be capable of frequent stair climbing, with and without equipment.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with a background in servo systems and electronic maintenance experience.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with an active security clearance and who have experience working in a classified environment.
- Ability to support a dynamic work schedule to support flight testing is required.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 1 year training in basic electricity and electronics and have specialized training in RF systems to include either radar or communication systems. Qualified training may include college, trade school, military school or correspondence courses with an accompanying certificate of completion.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Top-Secret Security Clearance; U.S. citizenship.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.