ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that, with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
ACE Consulting Group, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to conduct in-depth engineering analysis of radar and weapons systems and all-source intelligence research in support of national electronic warfare for an ACAT 1 NAVAIR program.
- Review and quality control of all work products
- Analysis of intelligence reports in support of mission data generation
- Intelligence analysis, data de-confliction, and database population
- Analysis of characteristics and performance data
- Analysis of ground, naval and aircraft radar, radar warning receivers, communications, electronic attack, identify friend or foe, navigation, electro-optical/infrared, weapon systems, and other onboard electronic systems
- Analysis of airborne platforms, electronics and avionics
- Travel as required to support customer requirements.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience supporting major weapon system development/acquisition is required.
- Three (3) years of previous experience with classified U.S. Navy Weapons Systems acquisition programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or related technical area in line with above functional description.
- Direct experience supporting U.S. Navy Weapons Systems acquisition program engineering at levels up to and including Special Access Required.
- Ability to document/support analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and conduct engineering analysis on weapon systems, platforms, electro-optic systems and communication systems
- Ability to work independently and with teams with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support analysis across several technical disciplines
- Understanding of antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing, and radar requirements analysis is desired
- Knowledge and experience in NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review process is highly desired.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Active Top-Secret clearance required.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.