ACE Group is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Naval Aviation Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
ACE Consulting Group, LLC is seeking an Electronic Warfare Operations Subject Matter Expert for Advanced Electronic Warfare / Military Operational Analysis to develop next generation capabilities for Naval Electronic Warfare Aircraft. The incumbent will participate as a key member of cross-functional, multi-disciplined, government/industry teams focused on developing effective systems that protect our Warfighters. Capabilities involve assessment of integrated Electronic Warfare (EW) systems including Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP) and Electronic Support (ES) for RF sensing, detection, identification, geolocation, and jamming; and information technologies including fusion and dynamic mission battle management.
The qualified engineer will collaborate with design teams assessing threats, developing and quantifying operational level systems requirements, developing operational systems concepts, assessing mission effectiveness and develop acquisition strategies to field advanced capabilities.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering, operational and subject matter expertise for development of future EW Concepts of Employment.
- Assess future electronic warfare capabilities and technologies by providing operational analysis and engineering expertise of aircraft and weapon systems.
- Develop and implement integrated plans & strategies in support of defense acquisition and high-level funding efforts of advanced warfare capabilities.
- Produce, coordinate and execute project acquisition strategies in support future Naval capabilities.
- Apply engineering principles to investigate, analyze, design, develop and implement EW systems
- Review and / or prepare engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals and other technical documents
- Apply engineering expertise to technical activities such as system integration, configuration management, and quality assurance testing
- Generate system requirements and technical documentation
- Organize and manage integration efforts from Navy Test Aircrew and Navy Tactics aircrew to NAVAIR programs in support of generation of future systems.
- Apply engineering principles to analyze, test or evaluate EW systems. Analyze characteristics and performance data of EW systems
- Travel as required to support customer requirements.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in Engineering or Science related field.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and engineering expertise with Electronic Warfare and Airborne Electronic Attack systems.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Active Top-Secret clearance.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Operational experience in US Navy, US Air Force or US Marine Corps electronic warfare aircraft.
- Direct experience supporting U.S. Navy Weapons Systems acquisition program engineering at levels up to and including Special Access Programs.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or other technical field.
- Knowledge and experience in NAVAIR Systems Engineering Technical Review process.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics in accordance with federal, state and other applicable law.